Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sketchbook Cover and Reflection

 
Overall I feel my sketches have improved through the semester. This can be seen best through the fruit still lives. The first sketch is done in pencil and has some shading but the shading really develops in sketch 6. Texture is also added into that sketch where it was not used in the previous one. My perspective seems to have improved from sketch 3 to sketch 10, with more accurate lines. I feel I can develop it even more through practice. My composition is strongest in sketch 4 and 9 with the use of the entire page. I still need to keep working into the shading and use of color in my sketches. Some of my line work needs improvement, but I have improved my skill with using a pen in sketching throughout this process. The flair pen is definitely my favorite sketching utensil now.


No comments:

Post a Comment