Monday, April 16, 2012

Resume

For this design, we were to create a resume which included our logo and a background image. It is supposed to be well organized, readable and creatively designed. Originally I had the logo in the upper left and had my name and contact information in a block to the right of it, but I felt like it separated the pieces too much. So I moved them into this formation. Then when I added the background the logo's white space was too square and detracting. To solve that problem I added a gradient feather that diffused so it didn't stand out so much. I had tried to take out the white background all together but the logo blended too much into the background image. I feel now your eye first goes to the logo then across to my name, going down the page after that. The path in the background can then lead the reader back and can be symbolic of what is in the future. What I still do not like about the resume is that when printed the background image is more yellow than the green seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment